*So delicious and tasty- My family absolutely loves this on a cold, snowy day, like today!!!
- 4 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 3 cups of shredded chicken breast (cooked)
- 2 cups of homemade mild salsa
- 1 cup of white corn
- 1 cup of pinto beans
- 1 cup of light red kidney beans
- 6-10 corn tortillas (6 inches, cut into strips)
- Combine chicken broth and homemade salsa in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat and bring to a boil. Add cooked shredded chicken meat, corn, and beans. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- In a medium saute pan, toast tortilla strips and lightly salt. Serve with soup and top and top with cilantro (optional).