- 4 cups peeled, sliced apples
- 3 Tbsp. pure maple syrup, divided use
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon, divided use
- ½ cup old-fashioned rolled oats (use gluten-free oats if desired)
- ¼ cup finely chopped raw walnuts
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Combine apples, 2 Tbsp. maple syrup, and ½ tsp. cinnamon in a medium baking dish; mix well. Set aside.
- Combine oats, walnuts, remaining 1 Tbsp. maple syrup, and remaining ½ tsp.cinnamon in a medium bowl; mix well.
- Top apple mixture with oat mixture. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until apples are soft.