- 2lbs. of lean beef
- 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 egss beaten
- 1 small onion- diced
- ¼ cup of tomato paste
- Brown Rice
- 2 tsp. of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbs. of ground mustard
- extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and use olive oil spray to grease the muffin tin pan.
- Take a tsp. of extra virgin olive oil and heat in a large skillet. Add diced onions- sauté for a few minutes and remove from heat- allow to cool.
- In a small bowl, combine the tomato past, mustard, Worcestshire sauce- mix well.
- In a large bowl, combine the beef, eggs, cheese, and sautéed onions- then add in the tomato paste mixture.
- Spoon into muffin tins.
- Serve with brown rice.
- You can add a very small amount of tomato sauce or ketchup on top (totally worth a little cheat).