I adapted this recipe from the FIXATE Cookbook. Makes 8 servings - divide equally into two 1 gallon freezer bags - place in fridge the night before you are ready to have it.
Per Serving- 1/2 green, 1/2 purple, 1 red
- 2 lbs. raw chicken breast, boneless, skinless, cut into 16 one inch pieces
- 1/2 reduced sodium tamari soy sauce, gluten-free
- 4 tsp. sesame oil
- 4 tsp. grated fresh ginger
- 2 (8oz) cans of pineapple chunks in juice, drained
- 2 medium red bell peppers, cut into 16 chunks
- 2 large red onions, cut into 1 inch chunks
- Place all ingredients evenly into 2 separate 1 gallon freezer bags- Label Bag, and place in freezer.
- Place in fridge the night before you are going to grilled up this delicious dinner
- Turn on grill, place ingredients in bag into a "Stir-fry" grill pan- stir and cook for approximately 8 minutes.