- 3 pounds of chicken breasts
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 lemon, halved
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound small red potatoes
- 1 bag of radishes
- 2 cups of baby carrots
- 1 bunch of scallions
- ¼ cup chopped fresh dill
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F.
- Rinse the chicken and pat dry. Season with salt and pepper, then place the skin-side up on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Squeeze ½ lemon over the chicken and drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Roast 15 minutes.
- Then cut the potatoes and radishes in half and cut the scallions into thirds.
- Toss the potatoes, radishes, carrots, and the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a bowl; season with salt and pepper.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and scatter the vegetables around it.
- Continue to roast until the veggies are tender and the chicken is golden and cooked through, about 20 more minutes.
- Squeeze the remaining ½ lemon over the chicken and veggies. Top with the dill and season with salt.