1.5 cups of oats
6 egg whites
1 cup of blueberries
1 tsp. vanilla
1sp. of cinnamon
2 pancakes (1 1/2 red, 1/2 blue, 1 yellow)
1. Preheat pan or griddle to medium heat.
2. Combine egg/ and egg whites, oats, banana, vanilla, and cinnamon in a bowl or blender. Pour mixture into bowl- add in blueberries.
3. Using a 1/4 cup, pour into pan or griddle to form each "mancake"/ Cook each side about 1 minute or until you see the edges forming. Flip once- let cool and store in a baggie or air tight container. Eat immediately. You can also make a large bag, and have them in the fridge for a few days, or freeze a bag to use at a later date.
After only a short time, I decided to become a coach with Beachbody because it would provide me with the best accountability....and it has... So now I get paid to stay healthy, and help others embrace healthy habits. It has been a life-changing experience for my whole family.
Recently, a friend of mine gave me this amazing "Giving Key" Necklace- with the word "INSPIRE" written on it. I was so touched by this gift, and it made me realize that I am not only having an impact on my challengers, but on others who are watching my story on social media. As a teacher, I naturally get a rush when I am able to help others succeed. I cannot wait to "pay it forward" and give this to someone who inspires me :)
**Read more about the story how "The Giving Keys" came about- The Giving Keys
Servings - 6
1 red, 1 green , 1 1/2 yellow cups (if you add wine)
1 lb. steak cubes
2 tbs. olive oil (could be flavored- rosemary, basil, or garlic)
sea salt or pepper to taste
1 large white onion
4 tsp. of minced garlic
2 cups potatoes, cut into 3/4 inch chunks
4 celery sticks, cleaned and choppped
3 carrots, peeled and chopped
1 1/2 tsp. dried thyme or 1 tbs. or fresh thyme
3 bay leaves
1 cup red wine (optional- adds a nice flavor)
1 14.5 oz. can diced tomatoes
1. Rub the meat with oil, salt, and pepper. Let it sit at room temperature while preparing the other veggies.
2. You will probably have leftovers, or you can divide ingredients into 2 bags (2 gallon sized because of the broth) and plan for 2 dinners. Place ingredients into bag in this order (veggies, broth and spices, and meat). Label bag and pop in freezer.
2. On my prep day, I label my freezer bags with a sharpie or paper label (listing ingredients, date made, and cooking instructions).
3. Get out all of the necessary ingredients. I chop all of the fresh veggies, and then work in an assembly line to fill all of the freezer bags.
4. For slow cooker recipes, fill your 1 or 2 gallon-sized plastic freezer bag like this: beans and veggies at the bottom, sauces and spices in the middle, and the meat at the top. This way when you dump it, meat is on the bottom of your cooker.
5. Seal up the bag (getting all the air out), lay flat in the freezer, and store for up to 3 months.
21 Day Fix Container Count (Per Serving): 1 Green, 1 Red, 1 Blue
1 ½ lbs. chicken breasts (I used chicken tender pieces)
2 large onions sliced
1 green bell pepper sliced
1 red bell pepper sliced
Fajita Mix Seasoning Mix (1 tablespoon chili powder, 1-1/2 teaspoons paprika, 3/4 teaspoon onion powder, 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin, 1 teaspoon sea salt)
1. Place all ingredients in 2 gallon freezer bag- add label, and place in freezer. The night before you are going to eat this meal, place the freezer bag in your fridge.
2. In the morning, empty ingredients into crockpot- cook on low for 4-5 hours.
3. Shred chicken with fork and serve in soft whole grain or corn tortilla with a pinch of Mexican cheese and some greek yogurt. You can also eat it over a salad.
I am NOT going to let this back injury get in the way of my healthy lifestyle.
I will still be eating healthy 80% of the time and I will still exercise every day- just with some modifications (including the addition of the back stretches). Luckily I will have support from my Lab, Buddy every step of the way smile emoticon